Realme Watch promises quite a few features for its price range.
Realme has officially entered into the smart-watch market with the launch of its first smartwatch in the “Leap to Next” online launch event. The watch is called as “Realme Watch”. It was a much-anticipated launch which was delayed due to the Corona Pandemic. But, better late than never, it has finally arrived in the Indian market.
Realme also announced the launch of Realme Watch on Twitter after the online launch event.
Realme Watch Features and Specifications:
Realme Watch has an aesthetic design. It features a 1.4-inch display with a resolution of 320*320 pixels. The watch has touch-screen support and 2.5 D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 along with thick bezels around it. The watch also has an IP68 certified build which allows dust and water resistance. The straps of the watch are removable and come in 2 variants – Classic and Fashion.
The Realme watch can be connected with any smartphone that runs on Android version 5.0 Lollipop or above. The watch has Bluetooth version 5.0. The Realme Link app is used to form the connection between the watch and the Android app. Since the Realme link app is unavailable for iOS, Realme watch cannot be used with an iPhone.
The Realme watch has a 160mAh battery that can be utilized between 7 days to 20 days on a single charge depending upon how you use it. If used normally without enabling the heart rate monitor, it will last 9 days. With the heart rate monitor enabled, it can go on for 7 days. There is an additional power saving mode which can increase the battery usage to 20 days on a single charge.
The Realme watch has the following inbuilt features:
- The Realme watch has 12 watch faces initially which will increase to over 100 watch faces in a future update.
- The blood oxygen level monitor lets you measure your blood oxygen level.
- The heart rate monitor supports 24-hour monitoring.
- Activity Tracker: The smartwatch has something for almost every sports lover. Users can choose from 14 sports modes like Walking, Outdoor run, Cycling, Yoga, Badminton, Basketball, Football, Cricket, etc. This feature will help you to track your fitness routine.
- Music and Camera control.
- Notifications: Users can receive notifications for texts, calls, reminders, and more on the smartwatch itself.
- Realme Link App: All the data from the watch can be viewed on the phone via the Realme Link App. Users can also change the device settings from there.
- Features like idle alert, drink reminder, vibrating alarm, and call rejection are also available.
Unlike other premium smartwatches, the Realme watch does not support voice calls. But, users can reject a call or mute its alerts from the watch itself.
Availability and Pricing:
The Realme watch seems to aim for the affordable segment. It comes in a single size at Rs. 3,999. The watch will go on sale in India on Flipkart and Realme website starting at 12 pm (noon) on 5th June. It will also go on sale on offline stores as well. As far as the wrist strap is concerned, the classic version will come with the watch. The fashion strap will arrive later and it will have 3 colour options Red, Blue, and Green at Rs. 499 each.
To know all about the Realme “Leap to Next” Lauch Event, Click here.